One of those games is Margaritaville. I found it to be entertaining in a very simplistic way. As these games generally go, your character must wander around a Caribbean island looking for tools and totems that found life in the mind of the designer. I'm sure to the designer there was a logical path from point A to point B but that is not always the case from the player's perspective.
So, to Margaritaville, specifically:
- Getting started is as simple as going to the link and clicking play
- Gameplay mechanics are easy to understand
- Most objects on the screen react/exist intuitively
- Music is abhorrent
- Too much help - no time to discover the world on your own without being interrupted by 'help'
- Must spend a lot of time in the game to progress